Journal for Law Students and Researchers [JLSR] is an Online Journal with ISSN: 2582-306X which is quarterly, Peer Reviewed, published online and JLSR seeks to provide an interactive platform for the publication of Short Articles, Long Articles, Book Reviews, Case Comments, Research Papers, Essays in the field of Law .
Our aim is to upgrade the level of interaction and discourse about contemporary issues of law. We are eager to become a highly cited publication, through quality contributions from students, academicians, professionals from the industry, the bar and the bench. JLSR welcomes contributions from all legal branches, as long as the work is original, unpublished,unplagiarized and is in consonance with the submission guidelines.
JLSR have launched – Campus Ambassador Program (MP-CAP) to widen their reach to colleges, universities and students through Campus Ambassadors.
As their Campus Ambassador, you will get an opportunity to work with a leading start-up, learn new skills, be innovative and get rewarded for it as well.
TASKS FOR OUR CAS
Major tasks of our ambassadors will entail the following:
- Meet targets allocated to you by your mentor.
- Digital Marketing: Circulate our ads, posters and videos through email, WhatsApp, Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter.
- Daily reporting of work progress to the assigned Mentor.
Work from home
DURATION OF WORK
2 Months [July-September]
- Students pursuing their graduation degree in Law.
- Active on social media.
PERKS FOR OUR CAMPUS AMBASSADORS
- Certificate of Appreciation: CA will receive a Certificate from us which will strengthen their CVs.
- Performance-based Incentives
- Discounted publication.
Interested candidates fill the Registration Form (https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1HQ2qVnCsI36PaMQxz7Rbg4q2lTYgwJ1CSCmmqDQ9ISo/edit)
Note : If in case you did not receive response from our side then assume that we already have CAs from your law school.
Mail Id : email@example.com
Website : www.jlsrjournal.in