WHO CAN PARTICIPATE?
Participation from UG & PG students studying in any discipline at any Colleges/any Departments of the Universities.
FORMAT OF THE TEST
The entire test would be timed (15 min). The test shall be comprising of 50 Questions (1 Mark each) and would be of multiple-choice accessible via online mode only.
- In case of tie in marks , person who submitted quiz first will be decided as winner if he/she falls in top 3.
- If in case same marks are scored by 3 participants who score same highest marks then those 3 will be declared as Top 3.
- Quiz cannot be reconducted if someone is unable to submit in time.
- Fee shall not be refunded under any circumstances.
- The decision of Law Essentials & JLSR shall be final and binding in all matters.
WHAT WILL THE TEST COVER?
- Constitutional Law
HOW TO REGISTER?
Registration Form : https://forms.gle/H3vhAzFfDRicZRFXA
- 1st Prize : 1000/- rupees, 2nd Prize : 500/- rupees, 3rd Prize : 250/- rupees.
- E-Certificate to all the participants.
- E certificate of merit for winners (Top 3).
- 10 percent off in courses offered by KATOG for all the participants.
- Discounted publication opportunities.
IMPORTANT DATES :
Date Of The Test : 4th July, 2021
Date of announcement of results : 5th July, 2021
PAYMENT DETAILS :
▪For bank transfers –
Account Holder’s Name: Mohammed Farhan C
Account No.: 5845116169
IFSC Code: KKBK0008043
UPI Handle: [email protected]
CONTACT INFO :
Mobile : 9632322022